Monday, March 17, 2008

Story Love:Scene1

I don’t know when I was depressed and storying my life into my book that wrapped, from second high school may be…When I was attracted to someone. She’s just nice, but clever too, and every man excited her. Her name is Dini, and my name is Wyzer (like East Europe’s name :p). She was dropped out from her old school, I don’t know the reason was. Once upon a time, in the morning, the school’s door has opened for several minutes, she’s came from her car (actually her father’s car :p) cause I seeing her from the window. She enter my classroom and sit down on my chair. What’s she doin’ on my chair?, think me. I look her , her face so happy, I don’t know why. And I sat besides my chair. She said “ Is this your chair?”, and I said is yes. So she moved from my chair, and Introduced herself.”My name is Nurafia Syahara Dini”, “and my called is Dini”. Oh my dear, she’s so nice, and my lips like was locked. “Wyzer…Muhammad Wyzer”, “so why you came to school too morning?” I said.She says “I was excited school in here”, “the air is so fresh”,”I like fresh air”. What?? The school like a barn and she said the air was fresh? May be her brain has been X-ray by alien :p .

2 comments:

luvie said...

aih..aih.. ceritanya manis banget.. ayo..ayo lanjutin ceritanya..

Cerita Kita said...

bu\isa kasih solusi gak nie????